THE AUTHOR: DUSTYBEAR

THE AUTHOR: DUSTYBEAR
Writes ONE HELL of a novel

DASHBOARD

THE COMINGS AND GOINGS...day by day of one of the funniest/most insightful/ nuttiest/ klutziest Bears on the planet This is the way to try to keep up with Bear...if you dare. Tain't easy, we have to admit...but this is where you can get some help. (SMIRK!)

WELL,

HERE I AM AGAIN.

Been a wild month.

After a barrage of interruptions, I finally got the book galleys for my next novel proofread and emailed back to the publisher. YAY.

Now, I am trying to get checks written, some house kleeny done...and moah workie on mah blogs.

NEVAH A DULL MOMENT...

It's Sunday night...and since I DID finish like a good doobeeBear, Gonna lay back a bit too. NEEDS dat.

SOOO...be have be happy and BEEEEZzzzzzzz

hehehehe

Db

TIME TO FIND OUT WHAT BEAR'S DOIN'

Monday, June 4, 2007

A DAY IN THE LIFE...Vol 1 No 1

A BEAR'S LIFE...Vol 1 No 1

Ahem, I mean HI!

Tis another day in the life of a Bear...and more writing, editing, and general mayhem ensues.
IT AIN'T MAH FAULTY! (Mah eternal lament.)
CRAP JUST HAPPENS...
grumble growl.
For the second time in less than a week, I spent the day not only creating a new bloggy...but also being the captive audience and at the merthee...of mah cable company. WHO ONCE AGAIN, never showed and never called. VARMITS!
SO...I CALLED THEM. Called them a LOT of things...OHH yes I did. You would have been PROUD of Bear. Yep. I definitely bit some cable varmit heinie.

I cussed and snorted, growled and grumbled, whimpered and whined, snarled and bared mah fangs...THEY YAWNED...Ah cussed and snorted some more...THEY YAWNED SOME MORE...It was a DUEL TO DAH DEFF...
Yep, I was tawkin' to dah Deaf....AND DUMB. Pfui.
FINALLY...THEY PROMITH...to come out heah on Thursday.
They bettah. I been target practicing.
Been using their picture too.
HEHEHE...
Course, the yard perthuns didn't show up either. May be forced to hire a goat. YOO HOO! BILLY! Hmmm...he looks hungry.
Hope he don't like Bearbutt.
EVEN IF IT ITH ADORABLE.

No comments:

BEARS R DAH BEST

MAUKI - He is PURRRFECKLY Charmin'