THE AUTHOR: DUSTYBEAR

THE AUTHOR: DUSTYBEAR
Writes ONE HELL of a novel

DASHBOARD

THE COMINGS AND GOINGS...day by day of one of the funniest/most insightful/ nuttiest/ klutziest Bears on the planet This is the way to try to keep up with Bear...if you dare. Tain't easy, we have to admit...but this is where you can get some help. (SMIRK!)

WELL,

HERE I AM AGAIN.

Been a wild month.

After a barrage of interruptions, I finally got the book galleys for my next novel proofread and emailed back to the publisher. YAY.

Now, I am trying to get checks written, some house kleeny done...and moah workie on mah blogs.

NEVAH A DULL MOMENT...

It's Sunday night...and since I DID finish like a good doobeeBear, Gonna lay back a bit too. NEEDS dat.

SOOO...be have be happy and BEEEEZzzzzzzz

hehehehe

Db

TIME TO FIND OUT WHAT BEAR'S DOIN'

Monday, June 4, 2007

A DAY IN THE LIFE...Vol 1 No 3


Well, here Ah ith. Sitting in mah cave on a Saturday afternoon. It's over 90, and in the last half hour the sky has turned almost black. (Never a good sign during the dazetime).

Veddy windy too. (60 mph they are projecting).

AND, yesterday was the FOURTH day Ah hath sat here waiting for Charter Cable people who never came and never called.

You would NOT believe the bullshit these people are tossing out their window. If I had ANY OTHER CHOICE...but alas, I do not when it comes to High-speed Internet...and when I had dish network for mah TEE WEE, they were at best...no better. Direct TV? Not in THIS area. God what doofuses.

Hmm. That antenna on the roofie is beginning to look a whole lot better...except I never watch OTA broadcast. Only cable, and damn little at that. CNN, MSNBC, Logo, Showtime a little, HBO a little. Which is pretty funny since I am getting over 300 channels on my system.

But, it's my internet that is having the problem cause...GET THIS...when they buried my cable?
They buried cable that is TOO SMALL. Can't push enough signal for the stuffies Ah got.
Sounds like my EX.

HEHEHE
Oh, he is gonna HIT BEAR...EEEK!..
(Okay. I better do make-up. Justin is without question about the KEWLEST dudey on the planet. BAR NONE.) (Peeks to see if he is listening...hehehe).

(I just checked. UGLY outside. Veddy nasty. Sure hope mah powah don't go kaflooey).

ANYWAY,
dat mah day so far.
Oh yeh. Forgot. Drove to Portage to Best Buy (about 80 mi round-trip) to get mah PERTHUNAL copy of MS Office Works Suite 2007...and also needed a new AC/DC adapter for mah digital cam dock.

Sold me one. Get all the way home. Guess what ain't in the package, THE PART THAT PLUGS IN THE WALL OUTLET. Good grief. Guess what else? The add-on software for MS. Now, I gotta go back tomorrow and get the stuffies. I just got off the phone wif them. Seems the adapter package they sold me only works in EUROPE. Funny, I don't remember Michigan annexing to Great Britain. PFUI! Gotta love american retailers. SO...incompetent.

Fun in the forest. OHH YETh.

HEHEHE

Laters.

No comments:

BEARS R DAH BEST

MAUKI - He is PURRRFECKLY Charmin'